Someone’s been a little M.I.A. recently … my apologies!
As if two jobs and a busy school schedule weren’t enough, add in difficulty in getting quality sleep and a dash of severe pain, and you’ve got the recipe I’ve been dealing with.
On the brighter side of things – I’m loving school!
I’m also my very own guinea pig, haha. That’s sort of going well… I’m currently trying 5-HTP for my sleep issues, via Maria Emmerich’s two health books (her blog).
Other good news:
– In speaking with my boss (the accountant), I found I can write off my tuition if it’s relevant to my current licensure, so… I’ll be a holistic esthetician by the end of 2012. Gotta love direction!
– More direction: I’m hoping to host a few gatherings with the youth group girls from my church to discuss skin health, make-up colors, eyebrow shaping, and our inner beauty through Christ. I have a feeling this will be one of the most rewarding ventures of my life.
– Also, my organization project is going very well. Slow, but well. This is such a huge relief. My goal is to be caught up by the end of 2012.
– Season 2 of Downton Abbey had such a lovely ending last night. Roomie Wright and I were both “aww”-ing (and probably cheering) by the end. I also enter this sweepstakes almost daily to visit the castles.
– Lastly, I’m planning a semi-regular gathering with some sweet girl friends to watch Dickens’ “Little Dorrit” mini-series and to craft (maybe attempt low carb baking, too).
Even with some needed down time, I’m so pleased with how the last two months have gone.
Now it’s time to break out my reading glasses and get back into studying, but I’m sincerely so happy to be back up and posting.
Hope you all are well!